CMHA scholarships will be awarded to past and/or present CMHA members who apply and meet the eligibility criteria outlined below in the application. The number and amount of scholarships each year will be determined by CMHA Executive members based on the number of qualifying applications and amount of CMHA scholarship funds available.
- Students must apply in their graduating year
- Student must be enrolling in a post-secondary program and will have 2 years to spend their scholarship if approved
- Student must have participated in CMHA as a player or official at least 3 of the last 5 years or 5 years total
HOW TO APPLY
- Complete all sections of CMHA Scholarship Application form
- Submit to CMHA Tournament Coordinator email@example.com no later than April 15th.