- 2017-18 Registration Form
- Kids in Need Form
- Coaches Application Form
- Coach/Volunteer Evalutation Form
- Player Medical Information Sheet
- Parent Contract
- Player Contract
- Incident Report Form
- Jeff Roberts Family Assistance Fund
BC Hockey Forms
- for all other BC Minor Hockey Forms please see the Main BC Minor Hockey Site
- DOWNLOAD the complete guide to organizing a tournament.
- DOWNLOAD the job descriptions for each of the parent duties required over a tournament weekend
- DOWNLOAD sample rules for your tournament. Make changes as needed to fit the needs of your own division
- DOWNLOAD this sample parent email to give you an idea of what can be used to get things started and give parents the info they need to get involved
- DOWNLOAD the donor letter your parents will need when approaching businesses for donations. Keep in mind, most businesses in town get hit up by every age group of every kids activity. Always be gracious and don’t forget to ensure they get thanked in the tournament program.
|CMHA Officials Payment for 2015/16 Season|
|Jr Novice (2 L)||$25.00||$50.00|
|Sr Novice (1 R & 2 L)||$30.00||$20.00||$70.00|
|Atom (1 R & 2 L)||$30.00||$20.00||$70.00|
|PeeWee House & Rep (1 R & 2 L)||$40.00||$30.00||$100.00|
|Bantam House (1 R & 2 L)||$40.00||$30.00||$100.00|
|Bantam Rep (2R & 2L)||$40.00||$30.00||$140.00|
|Midget House & Rep (2R & 2L)||$40.00||$30.00||$140.00|
|Sr. Novice to Bantam House are all 3 person system 1 ref and 2 linesman|
|Bantam Rep, Midget House and Rep are a 4 person system – 2 refs and 2 linesmen|
- Initiation (Junior Novice) – Under 7 years of age
- Novice (Senior Novice) – Under 9 years of age
- Atom – under 11 years of age
- PeeWee – under 13 years of age
- Bantam – under 15 years of age
- Midget – under 18 years of age
Parents of a player in the Atom, Pee Wee, Bantam divisions who believe that their child’s hockey skills have surpassed the age level they are in, may apply to the Executive, in writing, to move the player to a higher division. The player will first be evaluated by the team’s coaches of the higher division. The Head Coach will make a recommendation to the Executive. If the coaches cannot reach a decision, the Executive will appoint an independent team of three evaluators to further evaluate the player. The evaluators will make a recommendation to the Executive. The Executive decision is final.
There are three significant criteria in factoring player movement: space limitations on the receiving team; the ability of the player to play in the higher division, and the effect the player movement will have on the lower division team.
If a player is judged by their coach as having skill below their age level the coach may make a recommendation to the Division Manager, after consultation with the parent, to place the player in a lower division as an ‘over-age’ player. The Division Manager decision is final. All over-age requests must be submitted to WKMHA for approval.
All players will start the season in their proper divisions.
|Division||Early Bird Registration Fee to
|Registration fee After June 1st||*Additional Rep Fees|